Did you know in the U.S., a disabling injury occurs every second and a fatal injury occurs every four minutes? If you were to become too sick or hurt to practice, what would happen to your home, your dreams, and your family's financial security? We can help protect you against the significant loss that can occur if you become the victim of a long-term disability.
How can COPIC Financial Service Group help me?
We can help you determine the coverage you need to make sure your family, your assets, and your lifestyle are properly covered.
Individual Disability Income: Protecting you and your family from the significant financial and emotional loss of your ability to earn income.
- Up to $15,000 of tax-free benefit available, participating with disability ($25,000)
- Occupationally specific protection
- Guaranteed benefits and rates
- COPIC-insured customers are eligible for a 20% discount and gender neutral rates saving females up to 25%
- Provision to another increase in future coverage without medical qualification
Individual Disability Overhead: If due to sickness or accident you can't practice, how will you pay your share of the ongoing practice expenses? Get reimbursement as a practice owner for covered overhead expenses during a disability up to a specified amount. This helps keep your practice financially stable while you are recovering and maintains your staff's peace of mind. Policy premiums are tax-deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses. Fixed business expenses that are covered include:
- Up to $50,000 a month benefit
- Lease, rent or mortgage payments up to $1,000,000 payable for up to 10 years
- Accounting and legal services
- Liability insurance
- Other fixed expenses normally incurred in running a business
- Property taxes
Disability-Retirement Security: A disability could disrupt your retirement savings by stopping Social Security contributions, employer-sponsored 401(k) savings plan contributions, and any accrued pension benefits. We can help you explore options to protect your retirement and cover a greater percentage of your income.
NOTE: This offering is available only to Colorado residents. Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Woodbury Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA, SIPC and Registered Investment Adviser. COPIC Financial Service Group and Woodbury Financial Services, Inc. are not affiliated entities. COPIC Financial Service Group: 7351 E. Lowry Blvd., Denver, CO 80230.
COPIC Financial Service Group, Ltd. is an insurance brokerage firm representing a variety of insurance carriers. Products offered by COPIC Financial are not issued by COPIC Insurance Company.